We are very happy about the numerous greetings and warm words.
Fact is: without our customers, partners and foundry friends and their trust, we would not be where we are today. Also important for this success are the employees, who always stand behind the company as a team. But also because of the person Zoran Tesic. He has been a great motivator with his entrepreneurial visions and his determination.
Adding to our activities: Used aluminium foundry plants
For the first time, we had a stand at EuroGuss 2018 in Nuremberg and were thus able to establish important contacts for the trade in used aluminium equipment. The first projects are already in planning.
Worldwide trade in used foundry equipment (Foundry Marketing)
Challenging orders in our marketing area:
• DISA Moulding Plant disassembled in France and exported to India
• Sand plant dismantled in UK and exported to India
• Disassembly of a complete foundry in Austria
• Sale of 2 MF crucible furnaces (Otto Junker) to German foundry
• Sale of a complete HWS moulding line, disassembly in Switzerland and export to India
Continuous development in the field of foundry services
• We are proud to announce that DISA has awarded us a contract to refurbishing of a complete Disamatic 2013 MK5 line. After refurbishing the machine will be tested in our factory in Iserlohn (without sand, of course) before shipment. Further such joint ventures are in pipeline.
• New customer acquisition including well-known car manufacturers
• Production of NEW cooling jackets in the induction furnace area for well-known manufacturers
• Increase in preventive maintenance work on induction melting furnaces
• Continuous increase of new production of crucible furnace coils
• Shortly before the end of the year, things got hectic again, when a furnace detonated at the foundry Schmolz & Bickenbach Germany. TCT team was at site immediately. Within 3 weeks of hard work, the furnace was put back in operation.
ISO 9001 certification
We have reached another goal. Since 2018 we are DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
Outlook for 2019 and GIFA invitation
We are all a foundry family. The future of our customers is closely linked to the future of TCT. That’s why we eagerly look forward to your visit to GIFA Dusseldorf at our booth no.
17 / B57.